Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Monkey Mind

By coincidence, I was posting a video clip on Viddler for my NaNoWriMo novel "Infinite Monkeys" that happens to match Bobby's artwork from the previous post here(I had no idea, just one of those 'coincidences'...)

Since then, Ben Mack (Howard Campbell - HC) sent me a link to Christopher Hyatt (looking like Orson Welles, or an ageing biker) talking about Monkeys (2 hrs)

I tried to embed it, but Blogger didn't like it, so if you have a couple of hours, go visit the Google Video.

Some great stuff in there, for people willing to take the time.

1 comment:

Ben Mack said...

Bogus Magus know any drummers that can meet me in Boise 1/31?

Brainsturbator is coming. Justin wrote this peace...

Jeff McBride's Ritual of Liberation
"I should have seen it coming. When Ben Mack told me that he could get me totally obsessed with stage magic without even performing a single trick, I had to take him up on it..."

He was skeptical and so should you be... http://espbootcamp.blogspot.com/2009/01/jeff-mcbrides-ritual-of-liberation.html

Webring

Member of the NEW TRAJECTORIES webring